UPCOMING CHANGE TO DIGARC SERVICES
On Thursday, October 1, we will be implementing a minor upgrade to both Acalog and Curriculog to accommodate a new enhanced single sign-on platform. There is no expected downtime, but there could be a small window where new login sessions might fail.
- WHEN: Thursday, October 1st, from 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM CST
- DIGARC’s new enhanced SSO platform is available now for your upgrade and the TTU legacy platform will be turned off on 10/01/2020.
- No downtime is required, nor will any users logged in be impacted. New login session might temporarily fail during the conversion.
Curriculog - Curriculum Management System
Curriculog automates the process of curriculum approval, helping colleges and universities to approve course and program changes and improve communication about the curriculum across campus. For more information about Curriculog, please visit: http://www.depts.ttu.edu/registrar/training/digarc/
Accessing the System
Right now, you are a guest, and can view all change proposals in the list to the left. By clicking on the View icon, you can see the proposal's progress.
If you are a member of the process and need credentials to log in, please contact a system administrator.
Please login to view your personal dashboard.
Login or password is incorrect. Please Try Again.
Listed below are the symbols and colors utilized in Curriculog:
- = has not made a decision
- = approved
- = rejected
- = held
- = suspended
- = cancelled
- = multiple decisions
- = task
- = mine
- = stuck
- = urgent, out of date import source
You have selected
You can approve
You have entered an incorrect PIN for your account. If you have forgotten your pin or don't have one, please contact an Administrator.
could not be approved